Check out our West Ealing (W13) Removals and Moving Services
During the 18th Century, West Ealing (W13) was often used as a coaching stop on the way to Oxford and included the Oxford Mail Coach. During the early 19th Century the area was popular for its Market Gardens and especially its apples.
West Ealing is in the Borough of Ealing, but it is not as well served by public transport as other parts of the borough.
There is a Train Station that takes you to Paddington via Ealing Broadway and the buses run frequently into London, although they take longer than the Tube.
It has a diverse population with a mix of lower and middle income families and it has a strong community feel, which is ideal for families with young children.
Property ranges from large Victorian houses, to smaller 1920’s terraces, purposes built flats and conversions.
Nowadays it is a busy town, going through some regeneration and in the future might be on the Crossrail route, which will bring in many more affluent commuters into the area.
Our Promise to You
When hiring Happy2Move’s removal services in West Ealing, we don’t just put your possessions in our lorry. We take great care and treat all the contents of your home with the upmost respect. We appreciate that you might be feeling the strain on removal day and we do our best to ensure that everything runs smoothly and that you have a positive experience thanks to our first class customer care.
Our Removal and Packaging Services
- Packing – We include packing in our quote, if you would like to take advantage of this service, let us know in advance of the moving date, so that we can bring all the necessary supplies.
- Moving Supplies –If you prefer to pack yourself, but you need boxes, bubble wrap, strong tape and other bits and pieces; we have all the necessary supplies on sale.
- Storage –If you need furniture put into storage we can give you a quote for a Secure Self-Storage Unit close to the Ealing area.
- Dismantling and Re-assembling Furniture – If you have any items of furniture that need to be dismantled for removal, and re-assembled in your new home, we can do this for you at no extra charge, these are included in our full removal services in West Ealing.
- Assembling Flat Packed Furniture – If you have purchased Flat Packed furniture for your new home; we can assemble for you, leaving you less stressed, this is also inclusive in our complete removals package but please let us know in advance if this service is required.
We have Ford Transit Luton vans, which have tail lifts for smaller removals and we also have at our disposal a 7.5 tonne lorry, which we use for larger removals.
When We Work
You can book us for a job six months or six days in advance, and if you a really in a hurry we will try and help you even if it is at the last minute. We work 7 days a week, so if you want a move that’s not going to disrupt your working week, we are here. Our out of hours removal services in West Ealing (before 9am and after 6pm) are charged as extra.
We charge by the hour, but this does include our packing service. We do our best to get you to your destination quickly, without too many traffic hold-ups.
Where We Go
We can move in or out of West Ealing, or anywhere within the UK and Europe.
If you would like a quote from a professional and reliable removal company in West Ealing, get in touch with us for a competitive, affordable quote. Don’t forget to include any of the extra services we supply, so that we can include these on your final quote.