It is full of large Victorian terraced housing and 1930 art deco style properties, as well as plenty of quality conversions and purpose built flats.
Keep a look out for our man and a van in West Hampstead. Our man with a van likes nothing more than driving to the shops in West End Lane singing that famous Pet Shop Boys ditty, ‘West End Girls.’ You won’t see our drivers when the traffic gets heavy though, they know all the little shortcuts so that they don’t get stuck in the traffic, especially in Finchley Road, during the rush hour.
Our drivers much prefer to take the van along the back roads and to areas like Crediton Hill, which has some very nice properties indeed. There are also lots of bars and restaurants and plenty of green space. If you are looking for a professional and friendly man with a van service you have come to the right place.
Happy 2 Move’s man and a van in West Hampstead service can help you with anything you need to move either to or from Hampstead. We work all over London, the M25 area and across the UK.
We also have Self Storage facilities if you’re short of space and we can provided you with packing materials like packing boxes, bubble wrap and strong tape, to help you with the move!
Our man and a van in West Hampstead services include:
- House or flat removals
- Office relocation or removal of files to storage facilities
- Motorbike or bike collection and drop-off
- Student accommodation changes or transporting items into Self-Storage
- Delivery and collection of goods bought online within the London postcode area
- Courier service
- Pick-up and delivery of commercial goods
- Assembly and dismantling of flat pack furniture
- Packing for removals
We will give you a clear, easy to understand quote that outlines what we will do you for you and for the 1 man and a van service we charge per job, not per hour. This means that you don’t pay a penny more if you get the fridge stuck on the stairs and it takes an extra hour to get it out the door.
Some of the services offered by our man and a van in West Hampstead do have a small extra charge, which apply to the following:
- We have time slots available every day at 9am, 12pm and 3pm anything booked outside these time slots will incur an additional charge for the out of hours service.
- If you are coming from or going to somewhere outside London.
- Picking up or dropping off from more than one stop
- Pick up or drop off is in a Congestion Zone area
- Moving items in a lift or upstairs
- Assembling Flat Packed Furniture
- Dismantling Flat Packed Furniture
If you need to travel with the driver, there is space for two extra people and if don’t know anyone to help you with the loading and unloading and you can’t do it yourself, we can send out two or more movers with the van but please note that this service is charged by the hour.
Happy 2 Move’s man and a van West Hampstead provides a professional, reliable and friendly service. Customer care is our priority and we will go out of our way to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our work.