When you are moving home, packing up to go abroad temporarily or even moving offices; the one thing that you will need is boxes, and plenty of them!
It isn’t a good idea to put your valuables in old supermarket boxes, for a start they have been used before and probably kicked about, so they won’t be strong and durable.
The best boxes to use can be bought from a specialised removal and packing company like Happy 2 Move. Their boxes are brand new, durable and designed for transportation.
Tips for Packing Boxes for Removal
- Make a list of the items in the room.
- Buy your boxes – Here at Happy 2 Move we can supply you with everything you’ll need and we can advise you about the number of boxes and the sizes you will need.
- Pack non- essential items as early as possible.
- Label the boxes clearly and put them in a safe place where they won’t get damaged. Remember if you stacking boxes- don’t put breakables at the bottom.
- Place tissue paper at the bottom of boxes before you add breakables and then wrap each item individually in paper or bubble wrap.
- Don’t put too much in a box, it will make it difficult to pick up.
- Make sure the boxes can be closed flat. If items are sticking out they could get damaged.
- Keep any nuts, bolts and screws together in a bag and make sure it is sealed.
- Make a useful box. Pack a box with a kettle, cups, cutlery, toilet roll, and any essential medicines. You can open this box first when you arrive. If you’re planning to celebrate don’t forget the bottle opener.
- Box up important paperwork together, so you know exactly where to look if you need anything.
As well as packing boxes, bubble wrap and tape, Happy 2 Move also supply dust sheets, crates, poster tubes, wardrobe boxes and cotton grip gloves. Commercial premises can buy pallets and pallet wrap. In fact they have everything you’ll need to ensure that your possessions are packed safely away.
Once your boxes are ready, if you then need a van and a driver to move them, don’t forget to ask us for a quote. We have a dedicated team of drivers who know London and beyond.
For a small extra charge, our Man and Van can even help you put up flat pack furniture! If you aren’t moving just yet, but need to store your belongings, we also have secure and safe Self Storage Units for rent.
Happy 2 Move are here to cover all your removal, packaging and storage necessities, we can supply the boxes and wrapping, load the boxes into one of our vans and take you to your new home or office. A one stop package at an affordable price and all carried out with a smile.
Contact us by email at email@example.com or give us a call on 020 3691 0347 and we will do our very best to help you.