Removal Services in Maida Vale | W9
An Experience Removal Company for your Maida Vale (W9) Move
Maida Vale (W9) is part of the City of Westminster and it is popular with wealthy and middle income families, due to its close proximity to London and Its excellent transport connections. The Tube is on the Bakerloo Line and buses run frequently into central London.
Housing is mainly made up of Mansion blocks and large Victorian and Edwardian terraces, some of which have been converted into flats.
Another popular part of Maida Vale is Little Venice, which is a canal way, where a number of Houseboats are moored and which has a water bus service to Camden Town, passing London Zoo and Regent’s Park. There are also a number of pubs and cafes along its banks and it is a popular tourist attraction.
Our Promise to You
We promise to provide a dedicated team of experienced removals staff. Turn up on time, work quickly and respect your belongings. We want you to remember our first class service, once you have settled in to your new home.
Where We Go
We travel around the Maida Vale area, the rest of London, throughout the UK and even Europe. So, if you’re moving in or out of Maida Vale from anywhere in the UK, we can provide a service for you.
If you only have a small amount of furniture we can use our Transit vans, and if you have any heavy furniture we will use the Transit with the tail lift. We also have access to a 7.5 tonne lorry should you need a larger vehicle.
Our Removal and Moving Services
- Packing – We include packing in our quote. All our movers and packers have had years of experience in the industry and are able to pack your items safely and efficiently. If you would like to take advantage of this service, let us know in advance of the moving date, so that we can bring all the necessary supplies from our warehouse.
- Moving Supplies – Although packing is included in our removals service,if you prefer to pack yourself, but you need boxes, bubble- wrap and tape. We have these for sale and can offer them to you at great prices.
- Storage – If you need furniture put into storage we can give you a quote for a Secure Self-Storage Unit close to the Ealing area.
- Dismantling and Re-assembling Furniture – Our expertly trained movers will be able to help you have any items of furniture that need to be dismantled for removal, and re-assembled in your new home, we can do this for you for no extra charge. We are careful and quick.
- Assembling Flat Packed Furniture – If you have purchased Flat Packed furniture for your new home; for a small additional sum, we can assemble it for you.
When We Work
Our removal services in Maida Vale have time slots available every day at 9am, 12pm and 3pm, but if you need our service out of hours, we will do our best to get the job done. However, It will mean an additional charge.
Our charges are based on an hourly rate. We also do our best to avoid delays and traffic black spots like Westway, during busy periods.
If you would like us to give you an affordable competitive price for your move; get in touch, mention any of our extra services you require too, so that we can add them on to your final quote.
Happy2Move is a man with a van team with a wealth of experience in domestic and commercial moves.